Garland.js is a small library that provides a simple way to load animations from multiple files and to display them with layered graphics.
Garland.js makes it easy for Illustrators and Animators to use the Flash IDE to create assets and animations and provides a simple API for Developers to use them.
- Tweened animation with variable framerate.
- Layered graphics, dress up a character.
- Layered animations, extend a character with new animations.
- Export animations from Flash.
Special thanks to Colter Avara for the Chubby Puppet!
- j.colter.avara at gmail.com